The San Francisco Blind Cafe ~ Oct. 10th – 12th, 24th – 26th & Nov. 7th – 9th ~ 6:30PM @ The Center SF ~ 548 Fillmore St. San Francisco, CA
“The Blind Café does not try to perfectly recreate blindness. Instead, it allows people to interact, trust each other, and experience community in an entirely new way. In the dark, there are no uncomfortable glances, no self-consciousness about what you’re wearing or what you weigh, no distinction between the sighted and blind.”
Come Experience A Concert and Sensory Tasting In The Pitch Dark!
The San Francisco Blind Cafe, is a mind bending / heart opening experience where the audience will indulge in a vegetarian ‘Sensory Tasting Experience’, participate in a Q & A with their blind wait staff and enjoy a concert of original music by Rosh & One Eye Glass Broken + The Constellation Prize…all in the pitch dark. This is NOT just another dinner in the dark…it’s a community experience where people connect, learn and grow from working together to participate in something greater than themselves. The San Francisco Blind Cafe is designed to help you feel more alive, awake, present and connected to your world. We will be donating a portion of the proceeds from our San Francisco events to Accessible Science, a nonprofit group that advocates for accessible methods in the Science lab for blind students & The California Association of Blind Students.
Your Ticket Price Includes:
- A Delicious Vegetarian Sensory Tasting (explore your senses!) *Vegan/Gluten-Free Friendly
- A beautiful glass of wine!
- A Unique Question and Answer Discussion in the dark w/ your Blind Waitstaff and 100 other guests!
- A Full Set of Original Music performed by ‘Rosh & The One Eye Glass Broken Orchestra and ‘The Constellation Prize‘
- 2 Hours in total complete pitch darkness…with your friends & community!
- A Contribution to a local Blind Organization in your area.
- An Experience you will never forget or SEE!
*Additional wine glasses and wine bottles will be available at the event to bring in with you to the dark by suggested donation.
Advanced Tickets Only
Call Brown Paper Tickets at 1 800 838 3006 or purchase online at: