Are you tired of letting opportunities pass you by because you’re afraid to make a move in the #metoo era? Does flirting feel unfamiliar, awkward or anxiety-provoking? Guess what? You don’t have deny your desire or passively wait for others to initiate with you! Discover sleaze-free ways of seducing others!
In this experiential workshop with sex and intimacy coach and educator Dr. Alison Ash of TurnON.love, you will:
• Gain verbal and non-verbal skills for flirting and seduction
• Learn how to approach others in ways that feel appropriate and respectful and become more comfortable and confident in initiating
• Discover how to escalate flirting in ways that feel attuned, playful, and inviting
• Explore how to read others body languages so you know if they’re receptive to your advances
• Learn how to recover from failed flirting attempts and how to repair when boundaries get inadvertently crossed.
Whether you’re wanting to learn how to create new romantic connections or wanting to improve your ability to continually seduce your current lover(s), this workshop will help you figure out how get freaky without being creepy!
$20 Early Bird // $30 Regular // $40 Last Chance - Tickets available via Facebook or Eventbrite
For more info, visit www.turnon.love
*Doors open at 15 minutes before, please arrive early so we can begin on time.
**Tickets are not refundable. They may be transferred to another individual, but not a future event.
***I offer one volunteer ticket per event, and while I appreciate those that love to be of service, I ask that you save this opportunity for those who require financial assistance to be able to attend. I also offer a few sliding scale spots. If you are interested, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and make sure to indicate the name and date of the event.
****I welcome folks of all genders, sexual orientations, relationship structures, ages, body types, abilities, races and ethnicities.
*****This venue is ADA accessible. There is a gender inclusive bathroom on site.