Breathwork Circles are powerful experiences that combine breathwork, hands-on trigger point work, ritual and the healing power of music and sound to create conditions for healing in your body, and reconnect you to the wisdom that lies beyond confusion and self-doubt.
WHAT WE WILL EXPLORE:
In this experience, you will engage an active deep breathing technique with a relaxed exhale to reclaim the fullness of your breath and open your body to discharge energetic holdings (from daily stress, trauma, undigested emotional experiences and looping thoughts) that consume your energy and limit your capacity to experience clarity, joy, love, and power.
While each journey is unique, people commonly experience breakthroughs related to physical and emotional healing (shifting patterns of chronic anxiety and insomnia), and can experience transcendent states of consciousness.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Aine & Dane will hold a strong, safe and compassionate container for this work. You will receive individual support and guidance, including hands-on work.
The ceremony will include:
- an opening circle
- a thorough introduction to the breathwork technique
- the breathwork journey which lasts approximately 60-minutes and is supported by music and live sound (crystal bowls and tuning forks) and hands on adjustments to enhance your experience
- a closing circle for integration and sharing
WHAT TO BRING:
- A sealed water bottle
- Layered, comfortable clothing (body temperature can fluctuate during breathwork)
- Optional: Eye mask to block out light
Start Time: 7:30pm - End Time: 10:00pm
**Please arrive on time. Doors close at 7:40pm**
$50 - General Ticket - Tickets available via Facebook and Eventbrite
We are committed to sharing breathwork with all who are called to this work. We reserve scholarship tickets for those interested in attending but who may have limited resources. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire.
**Tickets may be available at door, but not guaranteed**
- Breathwork is not ideal on a full stomach, so please refrain from heavy meals prior
- No prior experience is required. Breathwork is of value to anyone interested in personal growth and expanding their ability to experience clarity, joy, love and fuller vitality.
- As this process can be physically and emotionally demanding, it is contraindicated for those who are pregnant, have severe hypertension or cardiovascular disease, asthma, epilepsy, bipolar disorders or schizophrenia, or recent major surgeries and/or communicable diseases.
Aine believes the quality of our relationships (especially with ourselves) determines the quality of our life. In 2005, after being involved in a serious accident, she experienced the destabilizing effects of trauma. After years of various talk therapy approaches and maladaptive coping and numbing, she discovered the incredible healing power of breath, and the innate wisdom held within our bodies. Experiencing first hand the transformational (mental/emotional, physical, spiritual) effects of breathwork, she became inspired to share this gift with others. Chronic tension, anxiety and stress can be healed without long hours of therapy or drugs, and transformed through the breath and body. Aine has trained with Naia Integrative Breathwork, and holds a grounded, intuitive, loving container for your experience.
Dane's purpose and passion is to help people access their full potential and leave a lasting impact on the world. He holds strong, compassionate and attuned space weaving his deep experience in breathwork and personal transformation with his love of creating sound journeys to help you tap into the power of your breath, activate your own healing capacities and access your inner wisdom. In facilitating breathwork, he calls on his experience as a childlike student of life, founder and CEO coach, certified yoga teacher, reiki healer, men's group facilitator, creator of musical eperiences and meditator. He has a daily breathwork practice that has helped transform his life and studied breathwork with Naia Integrative Breathwork and Yogi Ram.